Release Notes for TargetTrack
– Fixed bug that caused a wrong frequency display when using the AORSR2200 receiver
– Added support for AOR DV1 receiver
– Fixed bug that caused crash when trying to share an audio device
– Added support for the ICOM R8600 receiver
– Now displays the mission name on the title bar
– Added ability to import placemarks from .gpx file
– Improved editing of placemarks
– Fixed bug that caused the receiver frequency to be set to zero at startup when using a R1500 or R2500 receiver at the primary site.
– Fixed bug that caused the receiver address to default to 0x4A when using a DDF6001 direction finder and a CIV addressable receiver
– Added feature to name beacons and virtual sites
– Added feature to add placemarks to the Great Map maps
– Fixed bug is site disable
– Rescaled s meter for SR2200 to be more accurate
– Disabling a site removes it from the network
– Added variable rewind time to audio control
– Removed MapQuest map options from Great Maps because MapQuest no longer supplies mapping tiles for general use.
– Fixed bug that caused a problem when using the DDF6002 directin finder.
– Fixed bug that caused TargetTrack to hang at startup due inactive usb-to-serial port adapters
– Added code to make networking with radio modems more robust
– Fixed several issues associated with networking mobiles together using the radio modem when all the sites on the network are mobiles.
– Fixed problem with MP3 file writer that caused an occasional corruption of the MP3 file. Existing MP3 files written by earlier versions will be repaired when opened by this version.
– Fixed issue with playback from the Search form. Sometimes the bearing data for the intercept was not being loaded correctly now it loads when the audio file is opened
– Fixed issue with repairing of the database. Database now rebuilds properly and the rebuild display works
– Fixed audio streaming issue when used on a VPN connection
– Rewrote bitmap (Doppler) mapping functions to handle larger maps without running out of memory
– Fixed bug that caused an exception when no map was displayed and user moused on the displayed direction finders on the network
– Fixed bug that caused exception after turning bearing logging on
– Added code to check for proper formatting of site data prior to target calculation
– Added exception logging to status log file (documents\Doppler Systems\Logs\Status)
– Fixed scaling on higher resolution displays to properly display the aduio file control
– Enabled ESRI mapping to work with the remote server
– Fixed problem that prevented bearing display on TargetTrack when the site frequency was changed by another version of TargetTrack or MPT User Interface
– Added code to prevent multple IP connections to same site from the same instance of TargetTrack
– Added a Show Active Sites item to the view menu to list all sites even if they are not displayed on the map
– Fixed lockup problem due in master when using the radio modem
– Fixed frequency setting bug from master to slave
– Added automatic delay when using radio modem to insure that bearings from all sites are displayed
– Synchronized compass display with displayed line-of-bearing
– Fixed heading bug that caused heading of slave mobile to be displayed improperly when using radio modem
– Enabled mobile-to-mobile communications when using the radio modem
– Deleted saved mobile sites now are deleted on master’s display
Version 3.1.6 – Internal Release
– Fixed mobile auto scroll bug that kept the saved mobile sites from scrolling properly with the map
– Fixed bug that threw an exception when exporting data using XML
– Fixed some minor bugs that were throwing exceptions
– Now runs under Windows 10
– This is the last release that will install and run under Windows XP
– Changed SQL server to SQL Server Compact to make installation simpler and speed database searches
– Changed file access so that multiple users can use TargetTrack on the same computer (one at a time please)
– Added a remote control interface allowing another program to control TargetTrack. See Remote Control for more details.
– Fixed minor bug that caused an exception when selecting a sound source before a primary site was defined.
– Fixed installer bug in full version installer that sometimes failed to install SQL Server.
– Fixed minor bug that occsionally caused an audio buffer overrrun
– Fixed bug that caused DF settings to display improperly when DF is in the AM (HF) mode.
– Added support for ICOM R9500 receiver (requires v 2.29 of the firmware)
– Added a heat map option for displaying the target location
– Fixed a bug that hid the instantaneous display of the targets
– Fixed a bug that caused kept the mobile from responding properly to a fixed site poll from the radio modem
– Updated the Target menu
– Fixed bug that caused TargetTrack to mistakenly report the absense of SQL Server when using SQL Server 2005
– Fixed bug that caused an exception to be thrown when both SQL Server 2005 and SQL Server 2008 is installed on the same computer with TargetTrack
– Added online mapping feature allowing users to use online mapping providers such as Bing or Google for maps used within TargetTrack
– Added support for Windows 8. TargetTrack will now install and run properly on Windows 8 but you still need a mouse.
– Fixed bug in View menu that caused an exception when Scan Receiver was selected
– Added feature to allow averaged bearings to be shown when Show Bearings is deselected in the View menu
– Fixed bug in scan receiver that caused it to switch to AM mode when being tuned in the HF frequency band
– Added feature to highlight frequency of scan receiver and df receiver in the frequency window
– Fixed bug that caused mode to change when frequency was changed on the scan receiver
– Changed behavior of connected indicator to turn green when a connection is made with the master or a slave
– Added feature to hold audio sync setting between sessions
– Added feature to automatically adjust site statistics when using a HF direction finder
– Modified frequency display to show that what frequency the DF is direction finding on when the Scan Receveiver control is active
– Fixed bug that caused audio buffer overflow when audio squelch setting in the direction finder was set to zero
– Added saved mobile display to the master site display when using the radio modem in networking
– Added Motorola MCS2000 receiver
– Added mode and IF bandwidth control to the AOR AR5001D scan receiver for HF Direction finder
– Added features for HF direction finder (HFDF requires version 2.27 of the firmware)
– Added manual target selection
– Added support for Contour ShuttleXpress for tuning the receivers
– Added feature to set a password for a site. To use a password protected site you must have MPT firmware version 2.25 or greater.
– Fixed bug that caused a cast exception when running the sample data
– Modified new site dialog to display the proper data when site is created from site display window in lower-right corner of screen
– Fixed bug that caused a “Not Implemented” exception when using an ICOM R8500 receiver
– Added feature to specify external IP address to allow the DDF7001 to stream audio through a NAT enabled router (e.g. stream audio over the Internet). See the help file for instructions on configuring your the direction finder and your router.
– Added feature to allow user to specify default data directories at runtime.
– Fixed bug that caused the under run timer in the radio modem code to be uninitialized.
– Fixed bug that caused CIV address of ICOM R8500 to be displayed improperly when using a DDF6001 direction finder.
– Added feature to allow the user to generate training packages from previously recorded data or from simulated data.
– Added feature to export database records in XML format
– Added feature to allow up to 100 speakers and locations of speakers. Speakers and locations can be added using a context menu on the map.
– Fixed a minor bug that kept the frequencies in the frequency list from being deleted.
– Fixed bug that occasionally caused groupings to be lost when repairing the database
– Added feature to allow a multiple intercepts to be described by one transcript
– Fixed bug that caused software to crash when using radio modems and MPTs without computers (requires firmware upgrade to v2.17
– Added feature to display mobile compass rose as a clock face.
– Added a signal strength indicator to mobile compass rose.
– Added code to make text message window come to front when the text message button is pressed
– Added code to persist latitude/longitude format between sessions.
– Added feature to edit the location of beacons and virtual sites.
– Added feature to turn on and off the audio notch filter from the df settings dialog (used to df on pure carriers)
– Added feature to delete df intercept if no bearings were received when audio was received. (deletes open squelch noise)
– Fixed bug in installer that caused old DLLs to be used when upgrading from earlier versions of TargetTrack
– Fixed bug that inhibited the database upgrade
– Fixed bug that caused bearing data loss when user changed frequency during an intercept
– Fixed bug that caused an exception when no map was displayed and user selected a connection
– Added feature to put scan receiver intercepts into the database
– Bug fix for missing directory error
– Added feature to utilize time tagged audio packets from version 2.15 of the firmware
– First public release of TargetTrack