|Series 7000 Radio Direction Finding System
The 7000 series is our latest generation of radio direction finding systems which is based on an all digital signal processor packaged in a very small faceless package. The same processor may be used for either fixed site or mobile operation with a wide variety of receivers. A Windows based software program SignalTrack is provided with the unit that permits lines of bearing to be displayed on a map in real time. The system is fully compatible with networks using the Series 6000 or 6100 direction finders.
- Increased accuracy and sensitivity. Fixed site antennas are very broad banded.
- Same direction finder processor can be used for mobile or fixed site applications.
- Single antenna control cable and coax are used to seamlessly cover 125 to 1000 MHz.
- Processors may be ganged to monitor multiple frequencies using one antenna.
- USB interface supports receivers like R1500, R2500, SR2200. With adapters it supports RS232 receivers (AOR AR8600, AOR AR5000,AOR AR5001, ICOM R8500).
- Direct connectivity to Ethernet enables remote operation without local PC or network adapter.
- Built in web browser user interface for adjusting settings.
- Streaming audio available via Ethernet allows remote monitoring and recording.
- Directly networkable via intranet, Internet or radio modem. Can be used in same network as DDF6001 and DDF6002 direction finders.
- Bearings may be time tagged and synchronized by connecting a GPS.
- Small, light weight and low power.
- Field upgradable flash memory.
- Map based software provides geolocation capabilities when using multiple direction finding sites.